Re: NANFA-L-- Stupid question

Chad (cichlids-in-cableone.net)
Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:00:08 -0500

--=====================_111536894==.ALT

This F1,F2 etc... labeling only tells part of the story.

If you want to follow a genetic lineage you would have to give more
information.
Something like:

Fish A (F0) and Fish B (F0) would give you AB (F1)
AB (F1) and AB (F1) would give you AB (F2)
AB (F2) and B (F0) would give you AB x B (F1)

AB (F6) and C (F3) would give you AB x C (F1)

If that makes any since to anyone :) But that is the way I have always
understood it.

Chad