Re: NANFA-L-- Re: nanfa shirts

Bill Flowers (bloomin-in-indy.net)
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:12:42 -0500

--------------080704070502070900000204

CCAC = Circle City Aquarium Club
Besides setting up a few tanks of natives from around the state, we
decided to setup a stream tank using a 40 gallon tank. We then collected
fish from the small creek running through Garfield Park. The creek
actually has saigns posted saying not to get into the water because of
raw sewage could be in it. With all of that we actually collected Rinbow
Darters, Blacknose Dace, and Spotfin shiners. This is actually close to
downtown Indianapolis. Some of the neighbors of the area were surprised
that there was anything in the creek.

Bill Flowers
White Lick Creek drainage