Re: NANFA-L-- TN Aquarium addition opening

Wallace Bilingham (wally_pike-in-hotmail.com)
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 18:50:14 +0000

Casper,

Yeah I think they are very cool looking fish. They are paper thin when you
look-in-them from the front or back, but have huge bodies when viewed from
the side. They also shine like a mirror which is pretty cool.

Thanks for the invite I may have to try and make it down sometime. I took
the kids to the Newport Aquarium in KY a few years back. That one is pretty
good also. I grew up in Baltimore and used to go the aquarium there. When we
went last summer it was so crowded you could not even walk, or see half the
tanks :(

Wally