Re: NANFA-L-- Camping in FL and AL with FEMA?

Drummond Howard (drummondhoward-in-hotmail.com)
Tue, 04 Apr 2006 16:36:36 +0000

you are correct, according to State of Fl. 68 to 75. is the average. I'll
leave the 7 mil-in-home. You get cooked getting geared up and still freeze
at the bottom(7mil in the quary in Va). I want a dry suit, but they are too
much for the amount of diving I can do these days. It would be nice for
oyster diving though!

Drummond Howard
Gaithersburg, Maryland