Re: NANFA-L-- Mussel Posting - New Rayed Bean Pop.

Jeff Grabarkiewicz (threehorn_wartyback-in-yahoo.com)
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 14:17:57 -0700 (PDT)

Ya, judging by the rest periods, the dead shells I have are 4-10 years old. Its really tough to estimate as you near the ventral margin. I'll have to clean these up and get a better estimate.

Bruce Stallsmith <fundulus-in-hotmail.com> wrote: Congratulations for the find. I assume that this isn't an especially
long-lived species, if it only gets to be 'bout 3 cm long?

--Bruce Stallsmith
along the still mussel-rich Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A