RE: NANFA-L-- minnow breeding

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:29:44 -0400

I think that the following eight species make up the subgenus Hydrophlox.
The oddball in the group is the rough shiner, which isn't especially
colorful, unlike the others.

Notropis chrosomus (rainbow shiner)
N. nubilus (Ozark minnow)
N. chiliticus (redlip shiner)