Re: about Cyprinellas NANFA-L-- minnow breeding

anutej-in-loxinfo.co.th
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 18:42:32 +0700

I have some success with red shiner fry using powder-like dry food for
fry, and cyclops when they are big enough [I have no BBS]. Microworms
are eaten with gusto but somehow they seem to cause deformities so now
I would use them only when absolutely necessary. Fry of other
Cyprinellas I had kept are much easier to rear. Generally they are
stronger swimmers and grow faster.

Tony