Re: NANFA-L-- New member, identification help.

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:43:28 -0400

This list is for both fresh and salt natives, although it runs strongly on
the freshwater side. The Fundulus killifish in your photo is probably
Fundulus pulvereus, maybe F. confluentus. I've kept a single pulvereus in a
5 gal. tank with 10 ppt saltwater for three years. She eats anything I've
offered her and comes back for more.

--Bruce Stallsmith
no pulvereus along the Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A