Re: NANFA-L-- email lists

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- email lists
From: Todd Crail (farmertodd-in-buckeye-express.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 06:06:36 CDT

Thanks for asking Jim. We're going to keep the new list (we like the uniform approach), we just have to get ahold of Richard Sexton and find out how and when we can shut that puppy down. I know that I made a few posts to the aquaria.net list yesterday, but that was after a lot of debate if I should forward it to the nanfa.org list.

Really it would be great if everyone started using the nanfa.org list (there were a LOT of subscriptions to the new list yesterday! :) as that's going to help us find any problems and troubleshoot with load, etc that need worked out before the old list goes away.

Todd
Muddy Maumee Madness, Toledo, OH