Re: NANFA-L-- new North American fish list

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- new North American fish list
From: Joshua L. Wiegert (JLW-in-dune.net)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2004 - 13:42:58 CDT

Chris --

Amazing work. I'm sure it took a long time to put that together! Its
sobering to see all the red ink marking threatened, endangered, and extinct
species. Just a touch of critique on it, though: Would you consider
adding in some #Anchors to the HTML code to make browsing it a little bit
easier ? Secondly, you may want to indicate that the
endangered/threatened/etc. status applies only to federal listings. A
number of those fishes are protected by state law, listed as protected in
virtually their entire range, but denied federal protection.

JW.

--
end
  ____^___
><,DARWIN,>
Joshua L. Wiegert
AIM UID: JoshuaWiegert                     ICQ UIN: 276060292
Feel free to contact me by any of the above means for any reason.
I'm sorry for not communicating more frequently, but sometimes its hard to
write on a moving planet.
   - Ashleigh Brilliant

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. -- Plato

Due to budget cuts, the light-in-the end of the tunnel has been discontinued. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Scharpf" <ichthos-in-comcast.net> To: "NANFA e-mail list" <nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org> Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2004 1:03 PM Subject: NANFA-L-- new North American fish list

> [...]

/----------------------------------------------------------------------- / This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes / Association (NANFA). Comments made on this list do not necessarily / reflect the beliefs or goals of NANFA. For more information about NANFA, / visit http://www.nanfa.org . Please make sure all posts to nanfa-l are / consistent with the guidelines as per / http://www.nanfa.org/archive/nanfa/guidelines.html. To subscribe, / unsubscribe, or get help, visit the NANFA email list home page and / archive-in-http://www.nanfa.org/archive/nanfa/.

: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 12:24:17 CDT