Re: NANFA-L-- A New Perspective - Follow-up

Tom Watson (onefish2fish-in-comcast.net)
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:52:52 -0700

Thank you Todd and Derek, (and Don and Bob and David and Earl and...)

My first thought about Todd's reply was "here's a serious response" (which
it was). Then: "I very nearly wept tears of joy when All Glass came out
with a 220 gallon as a standard size." Brought the mania of our obsession
back into perspective.

Come on you people, I know there is more of this good stuff out there. Let
fly!

Here's mine:

I came home with another tank. My wife asked "What are you out of your
mind?"

I had no response...

(I'd really like to hear from Kahley the Reefbuilder!)

Tom
West Hyblos Creek Drainage
Washington State