RE: NANFA-L-- Hardness & pH

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:47:07 -0400

I second Gerald's opinion. I've heard of aquarists using Epsom salts, but I
have no recollection of usable dosage. Does Lee Harper have any suggestions?
(thanks Lee!)

--Bruce Stallsmith
along the now sunny Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A