Re: NANFA-L-- French Creek, and a snot otter, finally!

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Wed, 09 Aug 2006 00:52:22 -0400

Yes but do you have _pink_ muckets? I'm stuck on Lampsilis abrupta, for
reasons not clear to me...

--Bruce Stallsmith
mussels are still diverse in the Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A