Re: NANFA-L-- fish transportation

Peter Unmack (peter.lists-in-)
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 16:12:49 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006, Sinclair wrote:

> I've been using standard 52 quart Coleman cooler chests for
> at least a decade. (At least I think they're the 52 quart size.)
<snip>
> I fill the chests about 2/3 full, and haven't had any serious problems
> with water sloshing out, although I do try to stay mindful of the risk,
> so try to avoid hard acceleration, braking, etc.

So you get a little leakage with these coolers, but not too much? When we
fill ours up everything on the floor ends up pretty wet (but that is full
to nearly the brim).

No one seemed to have any suggestions about coolers that don't seem to
leak. Has anyone found a good way to avoid leakage? Obviously if they
are less full, then there is less chance of leakage. I was thinking
certain coolers might be a little better than others perhaps.

Thanks
Peter Unmack
Provo River, Utah