Re: NANFA-L-- fish transportation

Paul Reed (reederx-in-comcast.net)
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 01:39:28 -0400

I know this topic has been pretty well covered, but I just found something
online built just for this:

http://www.aquaticeco.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/product.detail/iid/6484/cid/1768

All below in quotes is their text, not mine. Check the link for a picture
also (It's an Igloo cooler with gadgets added.)

"Commercial Duty Hauling Tank, Low Cost, 16" x 25" x 12"
The HT6 is a very inexpensive hauling tank. With occasional use, it will
last for years. Aeration for up to 10 pounds of fish is provided by a 12V
agitator. Holds 10 gallons when full. Can be shipped via UPS. Price includes
agitator. One-year warranty on agitator only. Made in USA.
$174.00"

Not my idea of inexpensive, but compared to a lot of their other stuff...

Dr. Dave got me looking at their website.
>From a different thread:
"Sodium thiosulfate is available quite inexpensively from Aquatic
Ecosystems, Inc. Google the name, and you'll find them.

David L. McNeely, Ph.D., Professor of Biology..."

Paul Reed

I now return you to your regularly scheduled arguments. Er, I mean
discussions. :-)