Re: NANFA-L-- Convention -- Transportion from/to St. Louis

Jase Roberts (travis.c.haas-in-lawrence.edu)
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:53:34 -0500

Hey Jase,

I'm the other guy who was offered a spot in Todd's room
last week. I'm still in - there'll be plenty of room, and
I'm glad you'll be joining us. I'll be driving from
Wisconsin, so there's a possibilty that I'll be heading by
the St. Louis area on my drive to the convention on
Thursday. I'll check my travel route today and get back
to you. However, I plan to head back right after the
Monday field trip (classes resume on Wednesday), so I may
or may not be the best option for transportation back to
the airport. I guess it depends if you're okay with
staying the night in St. Louis.

Travis