RE: NANFA-L-- And now for something completely different...

Irate Mormon (archimedes-in-bayspringstel.net)
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 22:46:31 -0500

Speaking of which, what is the status of AC on CD?

Q on the photo library - would the photos be available online?

--
Irate

Sarcasm - just another free service I offer!
Behalf Of