Re: NANFA-L-- Photo Library - PHP Gallery

Jase Roberts (nanfa_list-in-jaseroberts.net)
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:30:28 -0400

This PHP Gallery I'm fond of allows individual logins. It's all form-based, so even a very non-technical person could set up new members with their personal login upon joining. The permissions system is so fine-tuned that a photo poster could even limit access to high-res photos to a few individuals -- say if someone had requested specific permission to use them for a presentation.

Any permission scenario you want to dream up, PHP Gallery probably has covered. I'm not affiliated with the project in any way, but I've used it for my personal web photo albums for several years.

Cheers,
Jase

--
Jase Roberts