Re: NANFA-L-- captive fish disease and cures?

anutej-in-loxinfo.co.th
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 23:23:51 +0700

Even in tropical region your method is quite a necessary step to keep
the fish healthy in the long run. Some cyprinids are very suspectible
to velvet, finrot and fungus. On the other hand recently I try
putting newly collected fishes with many wounds and a bit of fin rot
in tank with UV sterilizer, and after a week all wounds are healed
nicely with no sign of fungus or fin rot ever.

Tony