Re: NANFA-L-- cold euthanasia

anutej-in-loxinfo.co.th
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:09:13 +0700

Sorry to ask again but are you serious about hot water? Now we are
talking about the quickest way to put fish out of misery but not
necessarily with/without agony.

So MS-222 is the best way to do this? Here out of US there is no
Petco or any chain store, but formalin is easily found..... Still if
MS-222 is the best way I think it is worth getting.

Tony