RE: NANFA-L-- cling film - NANFA Decals

Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- cling film - NANFA Decals
From: Bob Sinclair (rjs-in-silcom.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 22:33:58 CST

Got it. Thanks, Matt.

Bob
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
matt ashton
  Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 7:51 PM
  To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org

  You are right Bob, thats the exact decall that type we have been talking
about producing. One on the outside wouldnt last in the elements especially
when you have to scrape windows, defrost, etc. Inside window decalls have a
better chance of coming off too and therefore arent stuck like a traditional
bumper stickwer would be which considers resall of your vehicle.

  Bob Sinclair <rjs-in-silcom.com> wrote:
    I haven't been following this string closely, but have
    a few comments to offer.

    Over the years a number of organization to which I've
    belonged have come out with window stickies, decals,
    etc. Too many of them haven't lasted long when applied
    to the outside of a car window.

    It's important to be sure of the quality of production.
    Consideration also should be given to producing decals
    that go on the inside of the glass, not the outside.

    Bob Sinclair
    Santa Barbara CA