NANFA-L-- OT: Loggerhead Turtle DVD Available

Subject: NANFA-L-- OT: Loggerhead Turtle DVD Available
From: Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 17:11:07 CST

For those of you who still are shopping for that special someone
(yourself?), this DVD may be of interest. And it's interesting even outside
of the season I suspect.

--Bruce Stallsmith
no loggerheads in the Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A

NEWS RELEASE
The Center for North American Herpetology
Lawrence, Kansas
http://www.cnah.org

LOGGERHEAD DVD AVAILABLE

Environmental Media is proud to announce the arrival of:

Journey of the Loggerhead: An Interactive DVD on Marine Turtles

Educational use with public performance rights and multi-site license (no
duplication) - $89.95
Home use/Qualified turtle organizations - $19.95

We are now accepting orders and are offering special discounts to resellers
and
marine turtle organizations. To order, please call 1-800-368-3382.

For more information, please visit our website:

http://www.envmedia.com

Katy Garland
Director of Science Education
kgarland-in-envmedia.com