Re: NANFA-L-- Might as well get this party started...

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 20:12:25 -0500

My own short party was stopping-in-Limestone Creek on Highway 53 in upper
Madison County, AL, and walking along the riffle/run system for about 10
minutes while on an errand locally. I should have invited everyone else...
(I just know that there are flame chubs and black darters in this creek
waiting to be greeted for the holidays!)

--Bruce Stallsmith
in the cold, clear weather along the Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A