Re: NANFA-L-- Mexican poecilids

James Smith (jbosmith-in-gmail.com)
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:25:52 -0500

Bob, you should contact Ivan Dibble. His experience with Mexican fish
of all kinds makes me drool.. he's from Britain and does lots of
conservation work in mexico. Check out
http://home.clara.net/brachydibble/ for information on his fish ark
project. It's got tons of great pics and such.

I'll warn you he's a bit busy right now, but I'm sure he'll still be
willing to chat a bit.

http://nelivebearers.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=3&pos=1 .. I
really like this picture. If anyone knows someone in the US with these
fish, please let me know :-)

Jim