Re: NANFA-L-- stupid heater...

James Smith (jbosmith-in-gmail.com)
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 13:42:33 -0500

People here in Vermont say "Dang it" so it can't be too southern..

Now if you had said "you'uns" .. The people from Ga that lived near my
brother in Tn last year always used that word. Drove me nuts. Y'all I
can deal with,-in-least that's made of real words, but you'uns? I
refuse to say it out loud. Ranks up there with racial slurs in my
mind.. I feel dirty for having typed it! :-)