RE: NANFA-L-- Get your sunglasses out...

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Fri, 06 Jan 2006 11:27:27 -0500

Yeah, that's the general color of rainbows that mine achieved before their
spawn & die sequence. Hopefully yours will survive spawning...

--Bruce Stallsmith
the cold Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A