NANFA-L-- Sunglasses, and a Sipsey trip?

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Sat, 07 Jan 2006 11:39:38 -0500

Yeah, you're right, the Borden Creek/Sipsey Fork system is amazingly
beautiful in 'bama. I'll try to coordinate a trip there this coming warm
season, would late June suit people just as something off the top of my
head? I know the Tuskaloosa darters are still in color then.

--Bruce Stallsmith
along the Tennessee, only 'bout 55 miles from the Sipsey Wilderness
Huntsville, AL, US of A