Re: NANFA-L-- Sunglasses, and a Sipsey trip?

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Sun, 08 Jan 2006 11:35:45 -0500

Sure, all are welcome. This site is relatively easy in that the water is
clear, relatively cool, and the substrate is usually firm. And the primitive
camping on-site is free, courtesy of the Forest Service.

--Bruce Stallsmith
along the springlike Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A