RE: NANFA-L-- nanfa fish camps

Chip Rinehart (crin-in-glassmaster.com)
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 06:06:01 -0500

I'll try to do another one in the upstate of SC/NC in August like the small one we had last year if there is any interest. Keep in mind most of this will probably be snorkeling vs. collecting unless I can convince someone with an SC or NC permit to join us. This trip report will be in an upcoming AC for those of you who are NANFA members. For those who aren't, now would be a great time to join!

Chip in SC

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org [owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org]On Behalf
Of Prizma-in-aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 8:14 PM
To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
Subject: NANFA-L-- nanfa fish camps

bruce thanks for putting together another sipsey trip. ive had a fine time
both times.
july 4 is on a tuesday. perhaps that weekend ( july 1 & 2 ) would not be
better because the camping area might be busy w/ holiday campers and many of us
would prefer to spend the july 4th weekend w/ family.
thus my vote leans to the june 24, 25 weekend. i would probably arrive thurs
or fri to get a pre jump on it.

i would like to see us in the se region host some other trips too. i would
suggest 1 a month. i know folks from far away could not attend each month but
many of us regionally probably could.

any volunteer hosters for may, july or august?
show other fishheads what is in your backyard.

my personal goals for this upcoming season are to snorkle and video flame
chubs and arrow darters and return to florida in the late winter for another
panhandle spring run.

casper