Re: NANFA-L-- Collecting native fish in Arkansas for sale

Mike Haren (mh4mac-in-comcast.net)
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 02:25:49 -0500

Hey Brian,

I don't know about Arkansas but in New Jersey it is illegal unless you
have a baitfish permit and that only includes certain species listed
for collection, then again NJ is a bit fickle about allot of things and
can be a bit off the wall sometimes with its regulations.

Mike Haren NJ