RE: NANFA-L-- Precipitate

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 23:38:05 -0500

I think you're seeing sodium thiosulfate in some kind of form. The
concentration of sodium thiosulfate in dechlor solutions is pretty high, and
I suspect that it is more of a thick syrup than a true solute. True chemists
may laugh-in-that description, but. . .

--Bruce Stallsmith
along the sunny Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A