NANFA-L-- Farmer needs native marine ID help :)

Subject: NANFA-L-- Farmer needs native marine ID help :)
From: Todd Crail (farmertodd-in-buckeye-express.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 10:48:42 CDT

Hi gang,

This has been sitting in "Drafts" long enough with Aquaria.net taking a dump
lol.

Something else I've been wanting to do is get a native marine sampling
segment on the website, as I think that's a horribly under looked-in-segment
of NA
diversity that is essentially, right out our back doors. I've made forays
to the Keys the last three years and have compiled some pics... Some of the
critters I haven't been able to ID. Hopefully someone out there will perk
up and clue me into what they are :)

The unidentified critter folders I have are:

http://www.farmertodd.com/nanfa/marine/Sept2002Keys/UNID/

http://www.farmertodd.com/nanfa/marine/April2003Keys/UNID/

http://www.farmertodd.com/nanfa/marine/May2004Keys/UNID/

Of course, you're more than welcome to browse the other directories. You
can click in-in-Marine, or just go back a directory from UNID. Once I know
who everyone is, I'll put together a more typical "trip report" but this
time... Marine styyyyle. :)

Thanks in advance for any help!
Todd

http://www.farmertodd.com