RE: NANFA-L-- larva ID- [was pipefishes in the Chesapeake Bay]

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Sat, 01 Jul 2006 16:45:25 -0400

Yes, I'd say that you found young eels just in from the Sargasso Sea. Eels
are nothing if not voracious,-in-any age.

--Bruce Stallsmith
the tropical Tennessee Valley
Huntsville, AL, US of A