Re: NANFA-L-- seinerama 2/collecting

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Wed, 05 Jul 2006 17:28:59 -0400

I like Matt's idea, in a rational world it'd be the way to go. My cynical
reaction is that Matt is right when he says that state's charge a HUGE fee
for short-period out-of-state licenses. I suspect that most states really
like those inputs of cash.

--Bruce Stallsmith
it's finally raining along the Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A