Re: NANFA-L-- Habitat questions and more fish pictures

geoffrey kimber (gkimber2-in-gmail.com)
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:55:07 -0500

matt and JC-

I look forward to seeing you all in the near future. My seine is
still in storage (can't figure out why I thought this was a good idea)
so I'm pretty much limited to helping and watching. That and the fact
that I'm in a small apartment with only one fish tank while we hunt
for a house.

We'll hopefully be in a house by the middle of august.

geoff