RE: NANFA-L-- Fishing report from this weekend

Doug Sharp (dougsharp-in-channelzilch.com)
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 00:44:38 -0500

Dan,

I really enjoy reading your weekly reports and gawking-in-your fish pictures. Thanks. Your website is becoming a heck of a nice
resource.

I saw a school of bullhead young in my lake today. Those little black swarms always make me laugh. Is a parent usually nearby?
I've never seen one with a school.

Thanks a lot,

Doug