Re: NANFA-L-- Texas Man Catches Fish With Human-Like Teeth

anutej-in-loxinfo.co.th
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:01:56 +0700

Though the pic doesn't come through I think it's the one. It is first
a sort of aquarium species, and then the fisheries department and some
farms promoted it as new food fish, labelling it "freshwater pomfret"
and failed to make it as good price food fish [it is sold-in-low price
now]. It is then released in major rivers, ponds and reservoirs.
More are escaped from aquaculture ponds. Strangly they don't seem to
breed on their own in the natural habitat here.

Tony