Re: NANFA-L-- Interesting news article

Derek Parr (derekparr-in-earthlink.net)
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:02:02 -0400

well, thank god I'm no lawyer. ;]
but its really bad what happened to the poor guy. It is one thing for a
law to be passed saying koi can no longer be sold or imported in the
state, it is entirely another to take a citizen's property that they
have had long before that law was made. Also kind of wonder how much it
cost him to buy his stolen property back.
-derek parr