Re: NANFA-L-- Interesting news article

Brian J. Torreano (headdarter-in-btdarters.com)
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 01:51:16 -0500 (CDT)

Gerald,
After further review, you are right about that part of my argument.
However, they busted him for importing the fish within the last
couple of years and the article says that he imported them 15 years
ago. Wouldn't that be "ex post facto"?

Brian

Brian J. Torreano - Owner
BTDarters
Your on-line resource for American Darters and other native fish for the
small to medium-sized aquarium!
Web: http://www.btdarters.com
Phone: (262) 268-7489

Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:15:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gerald Pottern <gbpottern-in-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Interesting news article

>> Brian wrote: Because Ly imported and possessed the
fish BEFORE the law went into effect, he was not
breaking the law by continuing to own the fish. The
officials who busted Ly should hope and pray that he
doesn't take them to court, because he would CLEARLY
win on this one!

Ya mean great-grandpa DIDNT have to let our slaves go
?!?! DAMN -- i'm going to court !! --gerald
http://mail.yahoo.com