RE: NANFA-L-- Fishes of the Middle Savannah River Basin

Dustin Smith (dsmith73-in-hotmail.com)
Wed, 01 Jun 2005 08:33:11 -0400

Thanks again for getting this together Michael. We appreciate your effort
and the good face you have put on NANFA by dealing with the publisher.

Dustin Smith
Newberry, SC
Broad River and Saluda River Drainages

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Michael Wolfe" <mwolfe-in-mindspring.com>
To: "nanfa-l" <nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org>
Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- Fishes of the Middle Savannah River Basin
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 22:08:07 -0400

OK... last call for anyone that wants one... my wife is going to go buy
these on Thursday... right now I am going to purchase seven...one each for
Derek, Mark, Jan, Chip, Dustin, Casper, and Klaus... if you are interested
see the details below... I did get the tax number from the BOD so, so I
think that we will get the $52 price. The above will all be with me when I
show up-in-the convention (except for Derek's... he asked for shipping)...
and I need to be paid-in-the time I deliver them to you...

Michael Wolfe