Re: NANFA-L-- Photos from Brays Bayou, Houston from Sunday

Dan Johnson (danjohns-in-io.com)
Fri, 09 Jun 2006 21:49:52 -0500

Thanks for the ideas, guys. Looking-in-some more photos, one thing that
strikes me is that the eyes on this fish are lateral and all the gobies
seem to have eyes situated high on their heads. The eyes of the
sleepers seem to fit better. This fish is only 1" long, so that may add
to the difficulty. If it's a sleeper, it's a very young one. Tough id!

--Dan