Re: Re: NANFA-L-- Gasping for air

Bob Bock (bockhouse1-in-verizon.net)
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:15:31 -0500 (CDT)

Hmmmm... I don't think it's the tapwater, as I fill several other tanks with the same tap water and don't have the same problem. TDS is probably high, as I add instant ocean to the tank, for the P. velifera. I increased the amount, gradually, over the last couple of water changes, to 2 1/2 teaspoons a gallon. And it's not all the fish in the tank, just the P. salvatoris and a 3 or 4 of the juvenile P. velifera.