RE: NANFA-L-- is there a north American option for algae

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:05:27 -0400

North Alabama stonerollers, nominally C. oligolepis, will come to the
surface and take food. They're also strangely prone to jumping out of tanks.
I had a smallish one, maybe 7 cm, disappear from my new minnows tank in the
last week. I don't expect to see him again...

--Bruce Stallsmith
along the Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A