RE: NANFA-L-- Alabama Cyprinella

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Tue, 01 Mar 2005 20:58:52 -0500

Todd, I'll be you half a peach that your mystery shiners are Alabamas. Your
description could work for my Alabamas, except that my alpha male is fully
tuberculated now. The Tallapoosa really does look different from your
description. Hopefully you'll see a bunch of Alabamas this weekend in the
Sipsey system...

--Bruce Stallsmith
but, no Alabamas in the Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A