RE: NANFA-L--Member recognized for sturgeon work

Crail, Todd (tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 22:00:47 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5212F.A4785331

Jan,

You have every right to talk this up. Unappologetically.

Please pass along my congratulations to Heather if she's not on the =
list! :)

Todd

----- Original Message -----=20
From: "Hoover, Jan J ERDC-EL-MS" <Jan.J.Hoover-in-erdc.usace.army.mil>

> I AM bragging a little...and apologize for that...but I do think its
> important to acknowledge the great work that our members do on behalf =
of
> native fishes.
>
> I also think its pretty darn impressive what young people can do for=20
> native
> fishes if given a little bit of encouragement and opportunity.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5212F.A4785331

charset=3Diso-8859-1">=0A=
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">=0A=
=0A= =0A= =0A= 6.5.7226.0">=0A= RE: NANFA-L--Member recognized for sturgeon work=0A= =0A= =0A=

=0A=
Jan,

You have every right to = talk this =0A= up.  Unappologetically.

Please pass along my congratulations = to =0A= Heather if she's not on the list!  :)

Todd

----- = Original =0A= Message -----
From: "Hoover, Jan J ERDC-EL-MS" <Jan.J.Hoover-in-erdc.usace.= army.mil>

=0A= =0A= =0A= ------_=_NextPart_001_01C5212F.A4785331--