RE: NANFA-L-- Spring Fling - The Preliminary Picture.

Crail, Todd (tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu)
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:35:14 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C528F6.DAA9BE20

Actually, I was calling one thing the wrong thing the other day and even =
mislabelled in my photos. The speckled darter (E. stigmaeum) occur in =
the Mobile drainage, whereas the blueside darter (E. jessiae), which we =
were looking-in-in your creek, occur in the Tennessee. Now this is a =
geographic genetic difference I can totally buy... But I'm sure there's =
all sorts of speculation on what each second order stream in either =
drainage offers <more_evil_grins>
=20
I can't wait to get Jeff's pictures. We'll have closeup macros of all =
these kinds and hopefully not cropped like the tail on my little cf. =
buddy I photographed in Shelbyville.
=20
Todd