Re: NANFA-L-- photo tank

James Smith (jbosmith-in-gmail.com)
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 06:08:07 -0500

Take a brita filter, remove the cartridge and stuff it with filter
floss. It will run a lot faster and still remove most of the stuff in
the water. Not sure it will work on that crazy nasty looking green
stuff they call water in the south, but it removes all but tannins
from my waters. You need carbon to get rid of that.

Jim