RE: NANFA-L-- FRENCH Creek, not BeaverPA in July?

Nick Zarlinga (njz-in-clevelandmetroparks.com)
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:40:13 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C53454.130C5640

No, from what I hear, it is ugly everywhere. Therefore, in my book it is
unethical-in-this point in time.

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
216.661.6500 ext 4485

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org [owner-nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org]On Behalf Of
Moontanman-in-aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 9:12 AM
To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- FRENCH Creek, not BeaverPA in July?

This is a little bit off topic, but are there any populations of
hellbenders that are robust enough and not listed that collecting one for
private keeping wouldn't be out of line? I'd love to have small one to start
out with.

Michael Hissom (AKA Moon)
Lower Cape Fear River, Waccamaw Lake and river system, and coastal salt
water and brackish water estuaries in the same location. (South Eastern
North Carolina)
I have access to the only natural Ocean Shore Rock out cropping in Coastal
NC

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C53454.130C5640

No, from what I hear, it is ugly = everywhere. =20 Therefore, in my book it is unethical-in-this point in = time.

Nick Zarlinga =
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo =
216.661.6500 ext 4485