Re: NANFA-L-- Fishes of the Middle Savannah River Basin

Michael Wolfe (mwolfe-in-mindspring.com)
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:38:11 -0500

I am going to call to get some details today, but I am pretty sure I can
get-in-least 10% off... and if I deliver them then no shipping costs... and
if I can tell them I am doing this for NANFA, I may not have to pay tax...

They are selling the book for 64.95 plus tax so-in-about 6% that would
normaly make the book something over 68.50, so I am thinking that I may be
able to get it for 15% off making it nine or ten dollars less, and then
maybe saving another 3 bucks in tax. So, looking-in-a price to you of
about 55, if I can swing the whole deal? Maybe if some of that does not
work I can make it an even 60 to each member and then still get some
donation value for NANFA.

I will let y'all know a more firm proce after I talk to UGA press.

Michael Wolfe
North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage