Re: NANFA-L-- Fishes of the Middle Savannah River Basin

Dustin Smith (dsmith73-in-hotmail.com)
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:34:16 -0500

Sounds great Michael. Thanks again for doing the work on this. Hopefully
we may be able to reciprocate to an extent when the SC book makes its debut.

When you get the details from Chris, let us know where to send the money.
Do you need to get a certain number of orders for that price, or is it just
a straight up discount?

Dustin Smith
Newberry, SC
Broad River and Saluda River Drainages

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Michael Wolfe" <mwolfe-in-mindspring.com>
To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Fishes of the Middle Savannah River Basin
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:26:27 -0500

OK... price update...

I talked to UGA press and got the following deal/details...
...normal price is $64.95 plus 7% tax of $4.55 for a total price of $69.50
(if you ordered from out of state you could maybe save the tax, but likely
have to pay some shipping and handling)

...combination of being NANFA and having a wife that works for UGA I talked
my way into a 20% discount...
NANFA price $51.96 plus 7% tax of $3.64 for a price of $55.60
If I can get someone from the BOD give us the tax exempt number we could
obviously save the tax. And there would be no shipping as I would just
pick them up here across town and hand carry them with me to the
convention.

Michael Wolfe
North Georgia, Oconee River Drainage